Providing You with Timely Treatment to Promote Lasting Healing
Addison Grove Dental can treat dental emergencies in Addison and its surrounding areas in Texas. Receiving prompt treatment can help save a damaged tooth. Our experienced team utilizes a broad selection of treatments and procedures, including advanced ones, to meet your specific needs. Your comfort is our priority, and we focus on gentle dentistry and conservative solutions to minimize your stress as we restore your oral health for lasting recovery.
We strive to offer same-day appointments for emergencies to set you up for success with timely care. Our clinic is open Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm. We recommend you bring your insurance card so our staff can check with your provider what is covered in your plan. Our team members speak English, Spanish, and Hindi/Punjabi for your convenience.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, contact Addison Grove Dental at (469) 306-4297 to receive timely care!
Common Dental Emergencies
Experiencing either a persistent toothache or a tooth abscess is often a sign of infection. Left untreated, a tooth abscess may lead to sepsis, a dangerous infection that can cause organ failure.
Other common dental emergencies include:
- A knocked-out tooth
- A chipped, cracked, or fractured tooth
- A lost crown or filling
If you have experienced an accident or trauma to your face, this could result in damaged teeth, broken jawbones, or soft tissue injuries in the mouth area.
We also recommend seeking immediate dental care if your face or jaw has swollen. This could be due to an infection or a fracture.
Immediate Relief for Dental Emergencies
At Addison Grove Dental, we understand that dental emergencies can happen at any time and can be incredibly painful. That's why we offer immediate relief and treatment for dental emergencies in Dallas and its surrounding areas. Our team of experienced dentists is available to provide timely and effective care to promote lasting healing.
Whether you're experiencing severe tooth pain, a broken tooth, a knocked-out tooth, or any other dental emergency, we have the expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to address your needs. Our goal is to alleviate your pain, restore your oral health, and ensure your comfort throughout the entire process.
When you choose Addison Grove Dental for your dental emergency, you can expect:
- Fast and responsive care
- Expert diagnosis and treatment
- Gentle and compassionate approach
- Advanced dental techniques and technology
- Personalized treatment plans
- Flexible scheduling options
Don't let a dental emergency ruin your day or compromise your oral health. Contact Addison Grove Dental immediately and let our skilled team take care of you.
How We Can Treat Dental Emergencies in Dallas and Its Surrounding Areas
Our providers tailor treatment plans to your needs, and we aim to provide you with lasting results to support your oral health and your beautiful smile. Our pain-relief solutions can alleviate your symptoms in both the short and long term.
- When you visit us for an emergency, we always perform a thorough examination and also take x-rays to look for signs of damage or infection. This helps us determine an appropriate treatment plan. Root canal therapy and tooth extractions are two common procedures for dental emergencies.
- Root canal therapy helps save a damaged tooth by removing any damaged, infected, or inflamed pulp tissue, and cleaning your tooth root. This helps return the treated tooth to good health so you can use it normally to bite, chew, and speak.
- In the case of a tooth fractured or damaged beyond repair, we may have to extract it. The good news is that we offer various tooth replacements to restore your oral health and keep your smile full and bright. We can replace extracted or missing teeth with dental implants, bridges, or dentures.
No matter what your dental needs are, we will find an effective treatment to help you. If you need any follow-up appointments, we will schedule them accordingly.
Addison Grove Dental can treat dental emergencies in Addison. Contact us today at (469) 306-4297 to schedule an appointment!